Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rejected by Malaysia or The Beauty or an American Passpport

Need to right this just didn't want to forget...coming soon. =)

As promised...so Tuesday my roomate and I decided to go to Malaysia for lunch because we actually live closer to Malaysia then the Singapore city center (something I will hopefully have fixed soon). Everything was going great, we managed to catch all the right buses get through all the checkpoints, and then when we were on our last check, I walked through, got a stamp and was in Malaysia! Success! My roomate however, was not so lucky...although she is more or less American, she never managed to bother getting her American Passport. So, it turned out that she needed a Visa to enter Malaysia and was not going to be allowed in. So I spent about two minutes in Malaysia and had to walk back...that was probably the shortest trip I have ever had 'abroad'...then to make up for our rather dejected day, we ended up goign to Holland Village for tea at Foster's...the best scones I've ever had in my life!

No comments: